- Summer Camp opens at 7:30 a.m.
- Children must be picked up by 6 p.m.
- Names must be marked on all personal items. Premier Academy is NOT responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
- In an effort to better suit children during activities and playtime, we will be dividing campers into age groups. Sibling who would like to stay together would go with the younger of the two groups.
- All children ages 3+ must be fully potty trained, please view the link to see the policy.
- If paid week-to-week, a full-day camper is $180/week.
- Discounts will not be given for missed days.
- Automatic charges will occur at the time of registration.
- Payments must be up to date in order for a child to participate.
- Because your child will hold a slot in a class, no refunds will be issued at any time. (Note: Credits will be given if Premier Academy must close for countywide shutdowns as the result of COVID, but we have previously received a temporary child-care license that exempted us from this.)
- Refunds are not available for students who have paid for the summer in full.
Snacks and Meals:
- Healthy snacks will be available for purchase at the front desk at designated times throughout the day.
- Lunch is served at noon. Students must bring their own lunches.
- An afternoon snack will take place each day at 3:30 p.m. Campers must also bring their own snacks or put money on their accounts to purchase snacks at the front desk. Caffeinated beverages and candy are not permitted for purchase during Kids Camp hours. Healthy options will be available at the front desk.
- Parents may place restrictions on their child’s snack accounts by notifying our front desk or Kids Camp staff.
- A water bottle refill station is available.
- Parents may add credit to their child’s lunch and snack account by notifying our Kids Camp staff.
- Running shoes are recommended for daily activities. Sandals and flip flops are discouraged but may be brought on outdoor water days. Parents will be notified in advance of outdoor water days.
- All clothing should be comfortable and weather-appropriate. Please remember air conditioning can get a little chilly first thing in the mornings.
- K-4th grade parents: Please send your child with a back-up outfit on their first day to be left at Premier Academy throughout the summer. This outfit will be worn if they ever have an accident or get dirty. Outfits will be sent home with parents on the final day of Kids Camp. Clothing not picked up by Sept. 1 will be donated.
- Appropriate behavior and language are expected at Premier Academy.
- Rules will be clearly stated by counselors. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time-outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming.
- Students who demonstrate physical violence or blatantly vandalize property may be removed from the program.
- For minor situations, parents will be notified at the end of the day. If the problem persists or additional assistance is needed, a parent will be called during the day.
Release of Participants:
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact each day. A government-issued photo ID may be required if someone is picking up whom our staff is not familiar with.
- Only those who have been designated to pick up a child are allowed to pick up.
- If someone else is picking up your child, we will ask that you complete an “Add a Contact” form in advance.
- A child may not receive medication of any kind unless it is required by a doctor.
- Parents/guardians must place medicine in a Ziploc bag with the child’s name, dosage, and frequency. Medication must be provided in the original container with pharmacy/doctor instructions and label.
- Please inform the director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
- Redness of the eyes or itchy eyes
- Sore throat or hoarse voice
- Campers with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
- Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced throughout Summer 2021.
- Please send one bottle of spray sunscreen with your child on the first day. (SPF 50 or above)
- We will notify you in advance of outdoor water days. Please send the following with your child on these days:
- Water clothing
- Water shoes or shoes that may get wet
- All activities will take place at Premier Academy or within the surrounding community. Any activities that are off-property will require a permission slip. A few field trips will be taken throughout the summer and transportation will be provided by Premier Academy or City Bus. These field trips will cost up to $6. For those choosing to not participate, alternative programming will be available at Premier Academy.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at 403-352-7744 or email our Kids Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org