- Every participants must bring:
- Chromebook or devise to complete school work
- Snack (see below)
- Lunch if staying for the full day (see below)
- Water bottle
- Names must be marked on all personal items. Premier Academy is NOT responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items.
- In an effort to better suit children during activities and playtime, some activities may require us to divide children by age group. Siblings who would like to stay together would go with the younger of the two groups.
Before & After Care:
- Before Care opens at 7:30 a.m. Due to staffing requirements, parents may not drop off children prior to that time.
- Children must be picked up by 5:30 p.m. Fees will apply for children not picked up by 5:30 p.m.
- Discounts will not be given for missed days due to illness or vacation.
- Virtual Learning Support Program is not included for Statutory Holidays or days that school is out. Additional care may be provided on those days through Premier Academy for an additional fee.
- A 30-day notice is required in order to cancel.
- Automatic charges will occur on the 25th of the month prior.
- Payments must be up to date in order for a child to participate.
Snacks and Meals:
- Snacks and lunch are to be sent with the child(ren) each day
- Students have the option to place money on their snack bar account for special treats.
- Premier Academy is a nut-free facility
- Tennis shoes are recommended for daily activities.
- All clothing should be comfortable and appropriate for physical activity.
- Appropriate behavior and language are expected at Premier Academy.
- Rules will be clearly stated by the staff. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming.
Release of Participants:
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact each day.
- Only those who have been designated to pick up a child are allowed to pick up.
- If someone else is picking up your child, we will ask that you complete an “Add a Contact” form in advance.
- A child may not receive medication of any kind unless it is required by a doctor.
- Parents/guardians must place medicine in a Ziploc bag with a child’s name, dosage, and frequency. Medication must be provided in the original container with pharmacy/doctor instructions and label.
- Please inform the director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
- Redness of the eyes or itchy eyes
- Sore throat or hoarse voice
- Students with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend kids camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
- Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing – as possible – will be monitored and enforced throughout the school year.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at 403-352-7744.