A $50 cancellation fee will be applied if canceling more than a week in advance, and no refund will be available if canceling the week of the party.
All guests must have a WAIVER on file to participate.
In light of the mandated AHS health standards for events and to ensure the safety of all staff and participants, the following policies have been put in place for all birthday parties.
- All participants will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entry into the facility.
- Activities and games facilitated in the gym will be ones that allow for social distancing. Don’t worry; there are LOTS of fun games and activities we can still do!
- Equipment will be sanitized between participant usage.
- Cheer themed parties will include learning jumps, motions, tumbling, and a short routine. It will not include stunting at this time.
- The bouncy castles will not be used until further notice.
- Coaches will wear masks if spotting is required or when social distancing can not be maintained.
- Food Policies:
- Only single-serving style food will be permitted.
- If the birthday child is blowing out candles, it must be on a single piece of cake or cupcake to ensure they are not blowing on servings that will be distributed to others.